http://wiki.henkschipper.nl/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/logo.png 0 0 henk http://wiki.henkschipper.nl/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/logo.png henk2013-05-16 07:21:452015-04-09 11:43:20Pair your Apple remote with your Mac
Pair your Apple remote with your Mac
Pairing your remote with your Mac:
- Log in on your Mac as an Admin user.
- Get very close to your Mac (about 3 or 4 inches away).
- Point the remote at the infrared sensor on the front of your Mac.
- Press and hold the Menu and Next/Fast-forward buttons simultaneously on the remote for 5 seconds.
- Your Apple Remote is now paired with your computer. You should see a chain-link style lock appear in the center of your screen for a moment.